Our background with The World Bank
Here's how we made it possible...
- FCm Uganda utilised the client’s travel volume and its leverage with suppliers, to arrange a tripartite agreement with an African airline boasting a wide network. This delivers a corporate discount of 4%, plus the flexibility of one free booking change on all economy class travel.
- The client was enrolled in corporate frequent flyer programmes to earn corporate air miles, which are then used to ‘pay’ for business travel.
- Information on special travel offers is sent to the World Bank to assist with planning travel, based on low season fares.
- FCm responds to client emails within one hour and provides a minimum of three travel options on any particular route.
- To overcome lengthy internal payment approval processes, FCm covers individual traveller per diem costs and then bills them back to the client.
- To meet the client’s reporting obligations, FCm prepares twice monthly client statements, with all invoices detailing fees charged to the client.
The World Bank response