FCM Travel Solutions sent a delegation of employees to attend the 2016 CAPA event in Brisbane, which this year was held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
General Manager for FCM Australia James Kavanagh formed part of an expert industry panel covering Payments in Travel. The panel included spokespersons from issuers, users as well as data and travel organisations.
Topics covered in the panel discussion included:
- Pros and cons of the various payment options and their benefits to Travellers, Corporates, TMCs, Suppliers?
- Management and the reduction of risk in fraud?
- What are the costs of compliance and the duty of care ramifications?
- PCI compliance
- Hotel acceptance experiences with Virtual cards?
- How can TMCs typically gain improved efficiency in payments?
- Benefits of improved reconciliation of next gen products for Corporates & their TMCs?
FCM Travel Solutions recently launched their own payment solution called FCM Expense, which allows organisations to alleviate the burden on both employees and accounts payable staff through a simple, streamlined solution. Using FCM Expense, organisations can:
- See a reduction in "out of pocket" expenses for travellers
- Make reconciliation quicker and easier with costs auto-charged back to a single account
- Give your business increased cash flow through attractive up to 30 + 30 days credit terms
- Allow your organisation to earn a rebate on travel expenses purchased using FCM Expense
- Never charge your business a credit card merchant fee on travel bookings
By doing away with credit card merchant fees, FCM customers have seen savings between $50,000 and $250,000* alone, prior to even receiving their rebate.
Contact us today to receive a individualised potential cost savings outline for your business by switching to FCM Expense.