Registrations open for FCM Illuminate 2017.
FCM Travel Solutions’ national flagship education event will focus on innovation and technology that’s set to illuminate the future of corporate travel and provide valuable networking opportunities for delegates and suppliers.
FCM Illuminate will inspire and reinvigorate the travel market and is the standout travel industry event in 2017 for corporate travel buyers across Australia.
Join your industry peers and be enlightened through the Exhibition Showcase and Innovation Hub.
The agenda includes key travel industry executives, innovators and new entrants into the travel space in Australia. FCM expects to have more than 100 corporate travel buyers in attendance which will make up 80% of the delegates on the day.
Venue: Intercontinental Sydney, 117 Macquarie Street, Sydney
Thursday 7 September 2017, 8:30am
- An interactive panel discussion featuring Rob Sharp, Acting Group Executive Virgin Australia Airlines, Rachel Argaman, CEO TFE Hotels and Jason Toothman, Vice President Sabre covering the future of Air, Land, Agency and Distribution.
- Take a step into the future of Artificial Intelligence and travel bots with Little Argas' Chris Steiner.
- Hear from Graham ‘Skroo’ Turner, Flight Centre Travel Group CEO and Founder.
- Tahnee Schulz showcases the innovation behind MateCheck - Wellbeing and safety solutions for the workplace.
- Learn what Airbnb see as the future of the sharing economy with Bond Leung, Business Travel and Partnerships, Airbnb Australia.
- From a consultants point of view, explore the future of travel category management with Felicity Burke of 4th Dimension Consulting.
- Darrin Grafton, CEO of Serko speaks on trends within the travel industry including artificial intelligence, the new shopping experience and the blend of business and leisure.
- Discover innovations being explored in payment and expense technology with David Newington, Country Manager of Airplus.
- Learn about the evolution of the customer experience in travel from Mike Dudarenok, FCTG’s Chief Customer Officer – Technology.
- Simon McHugh, FCTG's Expense Solutions Manager shares his thoughts around the future of reconciliation.
- Plus many other interesting TED style talks which will be revealed over the coming weeks.
- Networking drinks and canapés (4pm-6pm).