What will the next five, 10 or 15 years bring to the corporate travel industry? What can we expect to see from technology companies, airlines, airports, travel management companies, ground suppliers and product distribution in the future?
Featuring a broad range of speakers including two headline speakers, Illuminate 2018 will be the peak corporate and specialist travel event of the year.
Hosted by Flight Centre Travel Group and held at Victoria’s iconic MCG, Illuminate will touch on a range of topics including the future of online booking, the changing airport experience, the new world of aviation, ridesharing and corporate travel tech innovations.
Plus there will also be a client panel with insights direct from Australian corporate travel buyers.
Key speakers already announced include:
- Darrin Grafton, CEO Serko
- Georgia Foster, Head of Uber for Business, Australia & New Zealand
- John Morhous, FCTG Global Chief Experience Officer
- Felicity Burke, General Manager 4D Business Travel Consulting
- Peter Harbison, Executive Chairman CAPA – Centre for Aviation
Event: Illuminate 2018
Theme: The Future of Travel
Location: Melbourne Cricket Ground, Yarra Park
Date: 13 September 2018
Illuminate 2018 Proudly Sponsored by Air Canada