The cost of change is generally felt by way of 'soft dollars'. For example, employees' time spent running tenders, attending meetings with bidders, negotiating the final deal and completing traveller profile forms. In some cases, there is also the hard dollar cost of employing RFP analysts (whether internal or third party), to help manage the process.
The return on investment from effective change management eclipses these costs with gains that are measurable and tangible.
By moving to a TMC that is aligned closely to your organisation's goals, your business could benefit from efficiencies and savings in various forms such as:
- More competitive rates and fares, achieved through our global negotiating strength with suppliers, and our access to multiple sources for the world's leading prices.
- Detailed reporting and data to demonstrate and track your company's travel spend. This gives you complete transparency across your travel activity, and helps you engage your departments to better manage their travellers and travel budgets.
- Informed decision-making based on the intelligence sourced from your company's own travel data.
- Measuring the success of changes through an accountable approach to your travel management, including the use of performance KPIs.
- Being proactively informed on latest developments in the travel industry, and advised on the changes you should make to your travel program to optimise the savings being offered by the industry.
- Accessing FCm's self-booking tool, which is available to our clients at no cost. FCm Australia clients using our Serko Rapidbook tool are achieving substantial savings by paying lower transaction fees as the bookings are 'touchless'.
- FCm's Rapidbook technology, powered by Serko, is exclusive to FCm. Featuring a single page booking screen for all of their travel requirements including airfares, hotel and car – Rapidbook expedites the booking process significantly, saving clients time and money.
- Ongoing strategic advice on how to manage and/or modify your program for the best outcomes, year-on-year.
- An investment in 'eco-change' ie. change that is both economical and environmentally friendly, with efficient use of resources.