On Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 January 2013, Virgin Australia will be transitioning to a new booking and check-in system. If you are travelling with Virgin Australia during this period, we would like to advise you of the following:
Virgin’s booking system and online check-in will be offline therefore:
- If you are planning to book flights or make changes to a current booking, please do so before Saturday 12 January 2013.
- For flights departing on Saturday 12 January 2013, web and mobile check-in will be available from 36 hours prior to flight departure until 2am (AEST) on Saturday 12 January 2013 to allow you to check-in earlier for your flight.
- For flights departing on Sunday 13 January 2013, please check-in for your flight at the Virgin Australia counters at the airport as our web and mobile check-in services will not be available.
- Flight schedules and fare availability cannot be accessed during this period.
The booking and check-in process may be slower than usual. Customers are advised to bring a printed copy of your Virgin Australia E-ticket or itinerary and arrive at the airport check-in:
- at least 60 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights
- at least three hours prior to departure for international flights.
From Monday 14 January, all Virgin Australia flight numbers will begin with the code 'VA' rather than 'DJ'.
For further information contact your travel manager.