To celebrate Hertz’s 100th birthday, we're giving you the chance to win a $100 Hertz car hire voucher.
There are 100 to give away!
Simply book your Hertz car hire with us in October or November for your chance to win.
Why book Hertz for your business travel:
- Competitive rate options to suit your business needs
- Choose from a modern and extensive fleet including standard passenger vehicles, Prestige Collection vehicles, cargo vans and minibuses
- Gold Plus Rewards Loyalty programme available with additional benefits
- Simple tolling product to eliminate delayed reconciliation
- Available in over 280 locations in Australia and worldwide
For more information contact your FCM Account Manager or complete the enquiry form below:
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
2. The promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd t/a Corporate Traveller, ABN 20 003 279 534 and FCM, of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101 ("Promoter").
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited Australian OpCo Py Ltd t/a Corporate Traveller/FCM, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
5. The promotion will commence at 8:30am AEST on Monday 1 October 2018 and will continue until 5:30pm AEST on Friday 30 November 2018 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
6. The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
7. Eligible Entrants may enter only once.
8. To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must successfully;
● Be a Corporate Traveller or FCM customer
● Book Hertz car hire with Corporate Traveller or FCM between 1 October to 30 November 2018.
● Register for the competition online - https://www.corporatetraveller.com.au/hertz100 or https://www.au.fcm.travel/travel/hertz100
● There will be 100 draws in total ($100 Hertz travel voucher per draw so $10,000 Hertz travel vouchers in total)
9. Without limiting the foregoing, each Entrant and their employer acknowledges that receipt of a prize may have Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or other tax implications. To the extent that there is any FBT liability, this may impact the Reportable Fringe Benefits disclosed on the winner’s Payment Summary. It is recommended you contact your personal tax agent to discuss the implications of receiving Reportable Fringe Benefits. The Promoter will not be liable for any taxation, including income tax, FBT or any liability of loss of opportunity due to Reportable Fringe Benefits incurred by a Winner, an Entrant or their employer that may be levied as a result of winning. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a Prize or for any additional costs for items not specified above. Independent financial advice should be sought.
10. By entering the competition the entrant authorises to subscribe their personal information including their email address and phone number to The Promoter
11. By entering the competition the entrant authorises The Promotor to contact them for marketing purposes (conduct interviews, take videos and pictures of prize winners).
12. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the Prize Winner selection.
13. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
14. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
16. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
17. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
18. The name of winners, images and videos may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and any applicable statutory authorities and to conduct direct marketing activities.
Selection of Prize Winner
17. There will be six (100) $100 Hertz travel voucher prizes so $10,000 total prize pool.
18. The Prize Winners will be selected after 10:30am AEST on 12 December 2018. The Prize Winners will be chosen on a random basis using a Randomiser. The prize winner will be notified by phone or email within 5 days of the draw taking place.
19. The Prize Draws will take place at Corporate Traveller’s/FCM’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
20. The Prize Winner will have 3 working days (from time of notification) to claim the Prize.
21. If any Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner after 3 working days, ("the Unclaimed Prize"), an unclaimed Prize Draw for the Unclaimed Prize will occur after 8:30am AEST on 21 January 2019 ("Unclaimed Prize Draw"). The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by email or phone on the day of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
24. There are 100 prizes to be won in total. The total prize pool is valued at $10,000.
a) each prize consists of One (1) $100 Hertz travel voucher.
b) Prize must be redeemed at a Corporate Traveller or FCM office.
c) Prize has to be used towards future Hertz bookings
d) The Prizes (or part thereof) are not transferable or exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
e) The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
25. The Prize does not include transfers, visas, travel insurance, pre/post accommodation, spending money, excess baggage, excursions/tours, optional activities, freight tipping, extension of stay, additional passengers, passports, visas, food allowance or any other items not specified in the Prize details.
26. Any passes, tickets or vouchers issued as part of the Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets, passes or vouchers are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen Prize, whichever is earlier.
Contacting the Entrant
27. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
28. By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
29. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
32. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner and their travel companion(s) (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
33. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
34. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Hertz are not responsible or liable for:
1. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
2. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
3. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
4. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
5. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
6. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
7. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
8. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
35. The Promoter and Hertz will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
36. The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
37. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, twitter, instagram, vine, youtube, linkedin and pinterest accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.flightcentre.com.au) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
35. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
Marketing Talent Release
Prize winners will be required to sign talent release form once they accept prize.
I consent to the photographic, video, audio and/or any other form of electronic recording of me (“recorded material”) by or on behalf of Australian OpCo Pty Ltd ACN 003 279 534 t/a Corporate Traveller (“Corporate Traveller” and “FCM”), and authorise Corporate Traveller/ FCM to use, reproduce and publish (whether electronically or otherwise) all or any such recorded material, as well as all or any written, photographic, video, audio and/or any other form of electronic material provided by me to Corporate Traveller/ FCM ("other material"), from time to time, for purposes including promotional and educational material such as publications, posters, displays, billboards, websites, annual reports and associated materials, to promote Corporate Traveller/ FCM, its products and services.
I acknowledge that:
1. any and all individuals who may appear in any other materials have given their consent to those other materials being provided to Corporate Traveller/ FCM for the purposes set out in this consent;
2. all recorded material and associated materials that are the subject of this consent will remain the property of Corporate Traveller/ FCM and all intellectual property in the recorded material and associated material will vest in Corporate Traveller; and
3. by submitting all other material and associated materials to Corporate Traveller I grant Corporate Traveller/ FCM an unlimited, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable licence to make full use of the other materials (or an adaptation or derivative of the other materials) throughout the world in any media, including in any promotional, marketing or other material, whether in electronic or printed form, produced by or on behalf of Corporate Traveller/ FCM.
I hereby waive the right to monies including but not limited to fees, royalties or any other commissions, and will make no further claims on Corporate Traveller/ FCM in relation to this consent, or the material to which it refers.
Lotter Permit Numbers: ACT TP 18/01751, LTPS/18/274, SA T18/1596