Pull the curtain back on the Business Class experience with our national carrier and learn more about what service excellence means to Qantas.
This is a unique opportunity for Travel Bookers to enhance their air product and airline knowledge through a ‘Qantas Experience Day’.
All you need to do is book return domestic or international Qantas flights with FCM Travel Solutions, between 1 August and 30 September 2018, and one of your Travel Bookers, will earn themselves an exclusive ‘Qantas Experience Day’.
FCM would like all entrants to tell us in 30 words or less why this experience will help them, in their role as a Travel Booker.
Our special Qantas prize pack includes:
- An invitation to attend an exclusive ‘Qantas Experience Day’ in your closest city (Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Darwin or Perth)
- A tour of Qantas’ facilities
- Lunch or morning tea in the Qantas Business Class Lounge
- A Qantas product overview by a Qantas representative, and
- A Qantas pack e.g. inflight pyjamas and amenity kit.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is a game of skill.
2. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
3. The Promotion commences at 00:01 am AEST on 1 August 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 31 September 2018 (Promotion Period) and for travel by 31 December 2018.
4. The Promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd (ABN 20 003 279 534) trading as FCM Travel Solutions of 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101 (Promoter).
5. Entry is open to customers of the Promoter who are residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, Qantas and their respective related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
6. To enter, a customer must be a FCM customer organisation and Register their company’s details on FCM’s website. Entrants may only enter once.
7. This promotion is free to enter. Any ancillary costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility.
8. The Prizes will be awarded to the customer organisation, rather than individual travellers, that the bookings are registered to.
9. Winners will be drawn 11:00AM on Friday 12 October 2018, at FCM's head office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD.
10. Winners will be notified by phone call and email after 11:00AM after the draw has been made, and published on FCM’s website https://www.fcmtravel.com.au/, after 4:00PM within 7 days after the draw has been made.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or FCM.
12. If a prize is not claimed within three (3) months of publication, the prize will be forfeited.
13. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
14. Each prize pack consists of:
a Qantas Experience day in your closest city - BNE, SYD, CBR, MEL, ADL, DRW or PER which includes:
- a tour of facilities
- lunch or morning tea in Business Class Lounge
- receive Qantas product overview by Qantas guest
- a Qantas pack e.g. inflight PJ’s, amenity kit.
The experience will differby state according to facilities and the timing most appropriate for venue and will be approximately 3 hours in length.
Taxis/GPU/uber voucher/Valet parking to be provided to guests to get to/from airport if required.
Two tours per month in each city in OCT and NOV.
Photos to be taken of winners – FCM and Qantas representatives
15. The Prizes (or part thereof) are not transferable or exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
16. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as part of the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all additional costs associated with the Prize that are not specifically included, including where applicable ongoing usage costs and insurance costs.
Contacting the Entrant
17. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
18. By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
19. The Promoter may require a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
20. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
21. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a Winner’s trip).
23. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
available at: https://www.fcmtravel.com.au/privacy-policy. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information for marketing purposes. If an Entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize
25. You consent to the Promoter sharing your information with Qantas in order to facilitate the competition.
27. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.